Tuesday 2 April 2013

Nature - Hels' Sunday Stamper Challenge

...and I did this yesterday, but have only got round to photographing it today.  This is my entry for Hels Sheridan's Sunday Stamper Challenge - Nature.

It's a 6 x 6 box canvas, painted up with lots of acrylic paints!  It's stamped with a Paper Artsy stamp several times along the bottom, birds on twigs.





I die cut the Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms dies, and also the Spooky fence from Sizzix twice.

I stamped the Wendy Vecchi butterfly onto clear Clearly for Art in Hydragea blue Stazon.  This is so lovely, as when you heat it, it becomes mouldable!  So the wings stand proud from the canvas.

Along the hillside, I used the edge of a ClarityStamp tree as a hedge, to give a little perspective.

Finally, I used distress markers to dot flowers in the meadow; in my head, these were poppies, lavender and flax, with a few cornflowers.








Materials
Acrylic Paints (various)
Stamps:
Paper Artsy HP1009 - birds in the hedge
Studio 490 LCS093 - Art for you, butterfly
ClarityStamp - Tree
Dies:
Sizzix 656746 - Fence, Spooky
Spellbinders S5-086 - Bitty Blossoms

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous canvas - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous canvas Fred, LOVE it... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete