Wednesday 10 April 2013

C is for...Craft Barn Catch up!

No, well, yes, it is, but really it is for Constellation, Cassiopeia, and Children!   As mentioned, I have an aim to catch up on the Craft Barn challenges I missed, just so that my binder will be complete.  This is C - so 4 more to do!




This is a piece of pearlescent card, spritzed with water, then mica powders/pigments layered on to look like a night sky.  When dry, I used a Sakura pen to draw in my three favourite constellations (Cassiopeia, the Pleiades and Orion - probably not seen in this conjuction, ever!).

I then stamped a Lavinia vine stamp in Versafine around the edge, and a Claritystamp across the bottom, also in Versafine.  I lined around the edge in a permanent black felt pen, and mounted it onto some gunmetal sticky mirri, then onto the page.

The tag (there's always a tag!!) has the three definitions on it, and the C is coloured in Cerulean Blue (well, not really, but it was another blue, and I love the word Cerulean!!).

I'm sorry you can't see how amazingly shimmery this is, but on this final tag you can just about make out Cassiopeia - just across from my thumb!



Materials
Stamps:
Clarity - Dancing Children
Lavinia - Vine

Ink:
Versafine - Olive Green, Imperial Purple, Majestic Purple

Bling and Glitz
Cosmic Shimmer - Watercolour and mica powder
Luminart - Primary Elements
Sakura pen - shimmery gold

No comments:

Post a Comment