Sunday 2 March 2014

Calendar Challenge - Kathryn Wheel

Well it's March already.  It's still flippin' cold here tho, but I do spy some green shoots out there, t'other side of the glass.  You don't think I'd be going OUT there?  Are you mad?!!


















Anyway, Kate Crane's Calendar challenge beckons, so I set to, with some of the gorgeous JOFY limited edition paints.  mmmm.  I got JOFY's Bloom and Grow stencil out too, and used some more paint.  While I was at it, I stencilled, using the bubbles mask, also PaperArtsy, but Lin Brown this time.





I stamped my circles for the days using a measuring cup, and coloured in the Saturdays and Sundays with a little mica powder - it needed bling...


Then out with other JOFY stamps, for the daisy, the butterfly, dragonfly and bunting. A little distress marker colouring in, and more mica powder!

Hope you like!

Resources

Paint and Ink
PaperArtsy: Dolly Mix, Dusty Teal
Archival Ink: Jet Black, Deep Purple
Distress ink: Mowed lawn, Picked Raspberry
Distress markers: Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves

Stamps
PaperArtsy: JOFY13, JOFY14

Bling and other stuff
LuminArte: Iridescent blue
PaperArtsy Stencils: Lin Brown PS001, JOFY PS008
Sakura Jelly roll pens: Various

2 comments:

  1. I love that you put sleeping down as a date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a tough week Fiona, and I think this one's gonna be worse! Roll on May!

      Delete